- uMax Data Technology Limited (hereunder “uMax Data”) observes the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in force and is vigilant in the collection, use, and protection of the User’s personal data.
- When the User registers an account, uMax Data collects personal data he/she provides, including his/her name, contact telephone number and email, the organization to which he/she is in, and the financial information such as his/her bank account.
- When the User visits this Site, uMax Data automatically collects his/her computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, his/her activities by using the computer, etc.
- uMax Data uses the User’s personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to the provision of services to him/her, customer support, direct marketing, and billing. For those data which are non-identifiable to any individual, uMax Data uses them to do research so that it can improve users’ experience on this Site.
- Unless otherwise consented to by the User, uMax Data will not share the personal data collected from him/her with any third parties, save and except the companies within its group.
- uMax Data stores the User’s personal data on secure servers. Only authorized employees are allowed access to such data.
Last Modified Date: 23/10/2019